For most of us who grew up longing to visit Disneyworld, working for Disney is a dream come true. With the expansion of Disney and the development of technology, this dream is no longer impossible to achieve. Disney offers a multitude of remote jobs in various fields, including internet & e-commerce, entertainment & media, software development, and art & creative disciplines. Not all these jobs require excellent technical knowledge or a fancy degree. In this article, we will look at 3 easy Disney work from home jobs anyone can do.
Disney Call Center Jobs from Home
In the world of Disney, this job is officially known as Remote Support Representative or RSR. The main duty of a remote support representative is to have conversations with guests over the phone, via live chat, or by email, making their interaction Disney interactions meaningful and helpful.
Qualifications for Disney Call Center Jobs
- Brilliant command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- A pleasant voice
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A good internet connection
Responsibilities of a Disney Remote Support Representative
- Interacting with guests while being supportive and energetic
- Resolving issues and providing solutions to guests’ questions
- Communicating with appropriate Disney supervisors or managers to let them know of guest issues and opportunities
- Treating all guests and employees with respect
- Taking a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards, etc.
Disney usually offers these call center jobs as part-time, remote positions with an inconsistent schedule. More importantly, these job vacancies are not always available. You can apply for Disney call center jobs at Disney’s official site.
Work From Home as a Disney Travel Agent
When you become a Disney travel agent, you get the chance to consult clients about their trips to Disney World. He or she has to answer various queries from clients and offer suggestions and solutions related to Disney products and packages.
Qualifications of a Disney Travel Agent
- Excellent knowledge of Disney travel destinations, packages, and products
- Good communication skills
- Good technical skills (ability to work with computers, smartphones, social media, etc.)
- Attention to detail and organization skills
Benefits of Being a Disney Travel Agent
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Direct training from Disney (College of Disney Knowledge)
- Some business expenses may be tax-deductible
- Travel discounts
- Chance to make multiple friends
Downside: Disney travel agents are paid by commission. This means they do not get paid a fixed monthly salary. Their commission is naturally made up of a percentage of the sales they make, usually around 10%. In addition, although Disney travel agents work in collaboration with the Disney Travel Company, they are independent agents.
How to Become a Disney Travel Agent
You can join a Disney travel agency to become one of their agents. It’s easy to find many Disney travel agencies once you do a simple Google search. But make sure these travel agencies have a good system, and you have the required qualifications to join them. Also, make sure to avoid agencies requesting you to make payments like training course fees and registration fees.
Become a Disney Affiliate Marketer
Being a Disney Affiliate marketer too is a commission-based job, just like being a Disney vacation planner. When you join Disney’s affiliate marketing program, you can earn a commission every time someone buys a Disney product through your website.
How to Join Disney’s Affiliate Programs
Adding Disney’s affiliate program, shopDisney.com, to your website is very easy. All you have to do is fill out their registration form. Once your form is approved, Disney will contact you.
In addition to shopDisney.com, Disney has some other affiliate programs too. These include Disney Blast, Disney Movie Club, Magic At Your Door, and Disney+ Partner Program. You can learn more information about them from their official websites.
If you are someone who loves Disney, you can try out these three remote Disney jobs from anywhere in the world. They offer a multitude of benefits, including the ability to work flexible hours. What’s the job that suits you the most? Let us know in the comments below.